Monday, April 27, 2009

Make or Do (Make эсвэл Do-г хэрэглэх)

I think you`re ______ a big mistake. Doing/making




We need to ______ a plan. Make/do



Harry is bringing something to drink and I
`m going to ______ a cake. Make/do



You
`re more likely to ______ harm than good. Make/do



I
`m going to ______ you an offer you can`t refuse. Make/do



Can I ______ a suggestion? Make/do


`
You need to ______ some more work. Make/do



I hate ______ the housework. Making/doing



I hate ______ the beds. Making/doing



I like ______ the cooking. Making/doing



I think we should ______ an exception in this case. Make/do



Can you ______ me a favour? Make/do



He
`s not the sort of person you can ______ business with. Make/do



You must be quiet. You mustn
`t ______ a noise. Make/do



It
`s not what we want. We`ll just have to ______ the best of it. Make/do



You
`re always ______ excuses for him. Making/doing



Thanks for ______ me a good turn. Making/doing



Do you mind if I ______ a phone call? Make/do



The company is ______ huge profits. Making/doing



You can
`t ______ much money as an English teacher. Make/do

* Англи хэлэнд Make, Do гэдэг 2 үйл үг маань 2 уулаа "Хийх" гэсэн утгатай боловч аль "Хийх" гэдэг үйл үгийг хаана ямар үед хэрэглэх вэ гэдэгийг та дээрх хичээлээс мэдэж авч болно.


* Зөв хариултуудийг тодруулан бичлээ.

No comments: